- Website Content Access
While Verified endeavours to take reasonable care in preparing and maintaining the information on this website we do not warrant the accuracy, reliability, adequacy or completeness of any of the website content. You acknowledge and accept that the website content may include technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The website content is subject to change at any time without notice and may not necessarily be up to date or accurate at the time you view it.It is your responsibility to enquire with us directly to ensure the accuracy and currency of the material or information you seek to rely upon. To the extent permitted by law, including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), Verified disclaims all liability for loss directly or indirectly arising from your use of or reliance on the website and the website content.’Verified does not guarantee that access to the Verified website will be uninterrupted or that the website is free from viruses or anything else which may damage any computer which accesses the Verified website or any data on such a computer.
- Use of Website
- You must not attempt to change, add to, remove, deface, hack or otherwise interfere with this website or any material or content displayed on the Verified website
- You must not use the Website or its contents:
- in breach of any law or regulation;
- to infringe a third party’s rights;
- in connection with any information or material that may be, or that may encourage conduct that may be unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane or indecent.
- You are responsible for ensuring any equipment, software or service required to use the Website is working properly, and that you know how to use it to access the Website.
- Your login
- We will make reasonable efforts to ensure that information made available to you through your login is correct.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your login details are not misused or stolen.
- You acknowledge that Verified is not liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage, however caused (including by negligence) relating to the use of your login portal or the access to any information contained in your login by any third party.
- QR Codes
Verified QR Codes are to be used in conjunction with the website.
- You must not attempt to reproduce, duplicate or copy a Verified QR Code.
- Verified QR Codes must only be used on the site that it is indented for and in its original location.
Failure to comply will result in access being revoked from Verified.
- Intellectual Property
- Limitation of Liability
The Verified Privacy Statement can be located at verified.com.au/privacypolicy
- Changes to these terms
Verified may change these terms at any time and solely at its discretion, without notice to you.